Pop Up Business For Dummies is a detailed guide to how to devise, plan and deliver a pop up project. It’s published as part of the popular For Dummies series, which aim to make everything easier – and it will make it easier for anyone wanting to open a pop up shop or run a pop up project in an interesting space.
It’s been written by the Empty Shops Network’s founder Dan Thompson. He previously wrote the Empty Shops Workbook (for the government’s Meanwhile Project), the Empty Shops Toolkit (For Living Places, commissioned by the MLA) and the Pop Up People report. Dan has been creating pop up shops for 12 years, so the book is packed full of tips, practical advice and examples from around the world.
Inside Pop Up Business For Dummies, you’ll find:
- Planning your pop-up venture – whether it’s a shop, studio, gallery, or community hub.
- Finding the right space for you.
- Negotiating with the landlord and sorting out the legalities.
- Fixing up and fitting out your space on a budget.
- Pulling in the punters – advertising and marketing your pop-up.
- Managing a successful pop-up business day-to-day.
- Closing up shop efficiently.
- Lots of case studies, checklists, tips and hints from experienced pop-up people!
Reblogged this on Revolutionary Arts.
Pingback: LET'S GET MORE SMALL BRITISH BUSINESSES INTO EMPTY SHOPS » Popup Britain·
Pingback: Pop-Up for Dummies - Vacantful·